Sunday, April 01, 2007

2007 WEEK 14: New addiction... WOW

After purchasing my World of Warcraft (WOW) standard edition at Marina Square and installing Thursday (March 29, 2007) S$39.90 and a game card 2 moths validity 24hrs a day around S$49.90, it became my newest addiction aside from working out during weekends.

I came home late last Friday and I have to rest a bit because I had a headache, then I woke up past midnight (Saturday), guess what... I switched on my mac and... run WOW hehehe. Well... I was invited to play before by Chiwai from my previous work to play but was too lazy to install, instead I played Defence Of The Ancients (DOTA) with my colleagues in the office at CrimsonLogic during free time (need to practice ALT-TAB... you know what i mean), and with friends, relatives and other players too. Also Albert Egana, my classmate in college who lives now in US invited me too and even insisted that DOTA are for poor who cannot afford WOW (hahaha... he convinced me too). I was about to choose Alberts realm Llane but was already full, so I decided to join in the Lightbringer room with my former colleagues Chiwai and Candice who gave me 20 gold in the game too (thanks with this I can buy armor, weapons and travel with griffin a lot hehehe). Continuing the story... I also invited one of my friend to join so I can have a group to start a party to kill monsters. From picture above you can see my character and more detailed in this link (WOW: ID=tukumu; Realm=Lightbringer). I slept around 3am.

Then... I woke up around 8am and started playing again until 1pm. Then a little nap 'til 3pm, went out to workout until 6pm; and went out to Night Safari with friends. We need to tour one of our good friend whose an English teacher in Japan, Rod. Nothing much new in Night Safari since my last visit there... I hope my friend enjoyed it. Rod also noticed that the dancers were doing tinikling (a former national Philippine dance), dancing with four bamboos, and maybe the dancers are Filipinos? Since lots of entertainers here in Singapore are Filipinos.

Continuing... We went off the safari 30 minutes before midnight, and after arriving home I rushed to my mac and play WOW this time until 4am (Sunday). Woke up around 9am and continue the addiction hehehe. Played until 1pm, grabbed lunch at crystal jade, played again... run for 10 minutes then jacuzzi, ate tomato pesto pasta at home which I cooked... and played again... waaaa I am so addicted!

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Candice said...

Hahaha... time for you to get WoWholics Anonymous membership as well Omar :D

Let us know if you need any help with your quests, or need to go to any instances... if you decide to leave your guild you can join ours as well :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home