Sunday, April 08, 2007

Fish Reflexology on Black Saturday

After a long time of running 3-4 times a wee and some callus were formed, its time to reward my feet a little comfort with a reflexology, now fish reflexology!

This is in Sentosa next to underwater world, the shop is Fish Reflexology, Underwater World. It was quite fun and tickling (at first 2-5 mins) which keeps me laugh and some people would look at me (hehehe... not my fault... Fish fault!). I soaked my feet in the water for 20 minutes, and let the fish do their thing. The shop has too pool of fish, one has large fishes and the other one small ones. The large fishes are tickling while the small ones makes me feel something like grounded (electrocuted).

After the fish reflexoloy, the staff called to wash my feet (and so i did) and seat in the couch and the therapist will to his thing on my feet. It was so relaxing and I fall asleep (zzzzzZZZZ). After 20 minutes of reflexology again, they woke me up to have the next massage, this time back and head massage. I have to seat in the back massage chair and bend my head in. The therapist started to massage my nape and it was so good... I fall asleep again for 10 minutes, and I think as far as I remember the therapist try to woke me up 3x (hehehe).

How I wish it could be longer, feels good to have massage then fall asleep. I remember my cousin Katrina who lives in UK
now, who used to do massage on me every Friday night after doing her laundry. Hope you massage me again when I am on vacation there =P.

4 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Coffee fairy said...

i want this fishy fishy din!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Cris (without an 'h') said...

i wonder how much they pay these fishes.
hmmm...

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell me more about the fish reflexology...

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger omaritosan said...

Well according to the spa staff, fish reflex helps your feet, legs feel fresh by letting the fish eat your dead skin. Hopefully it will not tickle you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home