Sunday, May 27, 2007

2001 WEEK 20: Mass at Antipolo

May 26-27, 2007. I went hope to Philippines just over the weekend to hear mass at Antipolo church, for my yearly May vow. Flying with Tiger Airways I arrived at Clark around 12.30pm and my folks together with my auntie, picked me up in the airport. In the car, I handed over what my cousin Katrina gave me in London for he mom. I even gave my bag 'coz I have no use of it. For my mom I gave her new Sony Ericsson handphone. I also bought shirt for my dad, elder bro and nephew, bag for my sister and chocolates for everybody else in the house (now I am broke).

Nothing much to do in Philippines, I don't have time to meet with friends, since I only have one night. I just slept all night.
The next day Sunday, we went to hear mass (7-8am). After the mass we went to nearby restaurant to eat (I ate 'lechon', roasted port), I also bought rosted cashew nut, which is my favorite in Antipolo. After eating we went hope to rest a bit before my folks send me off to the airport.

Around 1pm, my folks drove me to the airport, since I still have a lot of time for my 5.30pm flight, we went first to a nearby SM mall at Clark. I bought a merrell running shoes, for my workout and for some marathon contests. I also bought a dozen of dunkin donuts for my housemate in Singapore. My folks dropped me in the airport around 4pm. Then I started to queue in the airport, until I flew to Singapore.

*Baby Kurt is my nephew

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Coffee fairy said...

I want cashew nuts too. huhuhu.
Cute naman ni Baby Kurt. :)

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous JayDee said...

Religious ka pala... c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home