Sunday, June 10, 2007

Burning Weekend

Why burning weekend? Its not that hot.... the thing is, I have my burning crusade expansion set for world of warcraft.

Imagine in just 8 weeks of playing wow, my toon, pally is ready to go to outlands. Got the expansion set at Mac store at Wheelock at S$75. It has 4Cd's to install and a patch to download. Featuring 2 new races one for alliance, Drainei and the horde Blood Elf. I created a new toon for the horde and I selected blood elf warlock, named Badtukumu (hehehe). So far so good.

This weekend is my first time to remit a huge amount of money, amounting to S$700 to my folks (how can I eat now? sigh). Of course, I did not forget about visiting the gym to burn fats that accumulate so fast, after I remitted money at iRemit.

Sunday came and I had my favorite chicken for dinner which I bought from Crystal Jade Express and served with rice, cooked in bibimbap sauce from Muji at Paragon. Unfortunately they run out of soy chicken, so I have to try the roasted chicken. So far its not that bad but I still like soy chicken a lot.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home