Saturday, December 01, 2007

The eve of new beginning?

Dec 2, 2007. Wow! NAIA has free wifi (would you believe on that!? Yes!). I am now in NAIA writing this blog while waiting for my flight. Now let me do a flashback.

My weekend started Friday night, our Company's Dinner and Dance (DnD) at Mandarin Meritus Hotel at Orchard road. I was expecting to get the jackpot price, but, I only have the chance to win a $50 voucher (ahuhuhu). Aside from that, I performed on the stage! Aloha Mamba Dance! and was rewarded with a solar calculator (haha). Compare to the previous years' DnD, this one is better than before. Although the giveaways was a mat (hello, don't we have a bed? or we don't usually have a chance to go to Sentosa for sun bathing), the food served was really good as compared to the last years' DnD. I love the dory fish fillet. I left the event early, around 11pm 'coz I still need to pack for my flight the next day.

The next morning, I left Singapore to Manila, basically to have the final Interview that was conducted this morning at Shangrila Hotel. My folks fetched me at Naia around noon time and we had our lunch at Jollibee at Ortigas-Roosevelt. After that we went to buy groceries and went home, for me to rest and refresh my mind in preparation for the interview. I did not bring a lot of stuff, but I have prepared ang pao (A Red envelope or Red packet is a monetary gift which is given in Chinese society during holiday or special occasions)
for the people at home at least as my Christmas gift since I will not be here for Christmas and New Year.

I arrived in Makati around 10am this morning. I was so glad my head hunter was so helpful and prepared in the event, always kept me in touch. I was scheduled for interview 11-12am and thanks God it went well. Good company because they gonna cover my travel expenses and aside from that, they gave me another bag with mug, pen and umbrella in it (Cool). I just hope tomorrow will be a good news for me that I pass the final round of interview. Looking forward... battery is running out....

Update (18-Dec-2007): Unfortunately, I was voted out (its not a new beginning for me... lolz) but they will cover the airfare, I better try again another time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home