Sunday, January 20, 2008

Moving Again...

Finally I got a better place to live in Singpore, which i found in easyroommate.com.sg (captured clip from the add itself). This time around ill be dealing with Filipinos. Nice HDB, good location that is very near the city area (CBD), and a good room for myself. Though I will only start using the room by the 31st of January.

Yesterday, Jan 20, 2008 I started moving some of my stuff and some kitchenwares to my new place soon, and kept it safe in one of the tenant whom I contacted for my room. My new place is located at Telok Blangah near Vivo City. So I am looking forward and hope everything will go well with my future housemates. Map from streetdirectory.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Mitzi said...

nice place omar...zen! love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home