Sunday, January 06, 2008

Moving on...

Right after my Osaka trip, I have to look for my new place. I searched at sites like: easyroommate, flatsdb.com, sg-house.com and mostly are managed by agents. But before that I had reviewed myself and examined what my future will be... questions like: will I still be in Singapore in the next six months? As from my earlier blog entitled "Depressed Weekend" its really getting boring and lonely here in Singapore.

There was one time when I was about to view a room in Tiong Bahru, when I called the agent and told him that I am in the lobby, he replied "sorry the room is taken this morning already....". Such agents are bullshit, did not even informed me beforehand. So I called some of my friends and colleagues too to reserve a room if ever they will have one. Browse... browse... browse... and I registered in easyroommate to view the contacts and email of the tenants. Luckily I got a good reply this is in Oxley Rise: a 5-minute walk to Plaza Singapura. Quite convenient. I have my private door, own toilet, washer, free secured wi-fi and A/C. What I will be missing is cooking 'coz I dont have kitchen. Still I will scout for better one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home