Friday, May 23, 2008

Vesak Day in PHL

I flew back to Philippines, basically to attend mass at Antipolo for annual May visit. I took Tiger airways as it was the cheapest flight going to Philippines that time. My folks picked my up in the airport.

Nothing much change.... upon arrival I heard form the news, crimes happening in some provinces. I arrived Saturday (May 17) and just took a rest after the flight because it was raining hard due to typhoon. Sunday came and weather was much better... Headed early morning to Antipolo church to hear mass with folks and my sis. After hearing mass we went to Trinoma mall for lunch and they left me alone after, for I will see my friends. While waiting for my friends Herbert, I went David's to get my hair trimmed. Also, of course workout at Fitness First (hahaha).
My friend came around 6pm and he treated mt for dinner and starbucks! Thanks mate! And congrats for the wedding next year! I do hope I can attend will let you know. After that we went to see more of our friends in Meycauayan where we had Cashaka (Brazilian vodka). Thanks for dropping me by my place and
thanks Herbert and Cheese for the wine (in picture)
Monday is the Vesak Day a public holiday in SGP and my rest day, and I just waited for my flight back to SGP by Tiger airways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home