Sunday, September 14, 2008

Challenging weekend! whew...

Good thing I always get a copy of Catalog magazine in the gym... It is where I read about SAFRA fever event that was conducted last Saturday, September 13, 2008 at SAFRA Mt. Faber. Though I sent notice to some of my friends too, good thing Nathan went with me who pushed me to join the beer drinking contest! LOL. I did not realize it will gonna be like what happened... sit in a bathtub of ice and water. It was absolutely sub-zero! for a sub-zero beer! Luckily I got 5th place out of the 15 SAFRA members, where I am not. We went home around 1:30am early this morning to rest for the KPE marathon.
I used my new polar watch and timed myself during the marathon. For the record: 30 minutes and 14 seconds for 5km run with an average of 148 heart beat per second. After the run we had lunch at Tampines mall (my first time there) and head straight to Fusionopolis (first time) and sleep at the pool area.... so relaxing... ill come back to fusionopolis prolly after 2 weeks 
time for it is still undergoing construction.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Anonymous JayD said...

Adik! hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home