Monday, February 02, 2009

Sunday visit in Seoul 20090201


Seoul, Korea. I have 10 hours in-transit before flying back to Singapore. So, I went out to see the city. When I went out of the airport to get a bus to the city, I met one traveller who is also a first timer in Seoul and also in-transit and we decided to go to city together and get a half day tour package.
We went to Lotte Hotel and ask for a tour package. Luckily they had a slot for us... the places where we went are all in the pictures. :)

5 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That’s Too nice, when it comes in india hope it can make a Rocking place for youngster.. hope that come true.

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

 
At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home